cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S32K3 T-Box AWS IoT

Jump to solution
won0020
Contributor III

Hello, I'm trying the AWS IoT 0.9 demo and the example ends up in a loop during HSE initialization. According to the description, I must have HSE firmware 2.1.0 A/B swap, so I would like to ask if there is any possibility to change or find out this version without Lauterbach Debbuger (I use PeMicro), or to use the example without changing the HSE firmware. The LwIP example works without a problem.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
VaneB
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @won0020 

I am really sorry for the inconvenience this might cause you, but as the information of the HSE is under NDA (Non Disclosure Agreement). The information of it it is not public, and I am not able to share it due to the security levels.

B.R.

VaneB

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
VaneB
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @won0020 

I am really sorry for the inconvenience this might cause you, but as the information of the HSE is under NDA (Non Disclosure Agreement). The information of it it is not public, and I am not able to share it due to the security levels.

B.R.

VaneB

0 Kudos
tomasmrovec
Contributor I

Hi @VaneB ,

I'm collegue from @won0020 and we have NDA signed with NXP and I have access to NDA documents in Safe Assure programme. So, there is any way how to get this informations?

Best Regards,

TM

0 Kudos
VaneB
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @tomasmrovec 

For information that is under NDA, please create a ticket in My NXP Account -> Support Tickets.

Thank you for understanding.

0 Kudos