cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S32K144 LPIT timer is inaccurate

Jump to solution
Contributor III

Hello EveryOne,

I usd SDK to config the LPIT, and delay 100ms to send command to slave IC,but I find the time interval is inaccurate, it is more than 100ms. I check the timer task, no redundant code is running, whether need to do other configure for the lpit module?

thanks!

547416104_0-1674028242481.png

547416104_1-1674028275760.png

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi 

Please toggle a GPIO in LPIT interrupt and measure the period by using oscilloscope. I try to modify the lpit_periodic_interrupt_s32k144 SDK example and able to get 1ms when input Timer period 1000.

Best Regards,
Robin
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Contributor III

The issue is fixed, timer is holded by ADC autocalibration active.

0 Kudos
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi 

Please toggle a GPIO in LPIT interrupt and measure the period by using oscilloscope. I try to modify the lpit_periodic_interrupt_s32k144 SDK example and able to get 1ms when input Timer period 1000.

Best Regards,
Robin
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos