cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MPF5020CMBA0ES OTP Report

Jump to solution
ThorV
Contributor II

I have searched everywhere and couldn't find the OTP Report for this part number MPF5020CMBA0ES.

Please help. 

Thanks.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
diazmarin09
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello ThorV,

Thank you for using the NXP community.

Unfortunately I do not have a sample code, in this case, you can perform simple a reading/writing procedures via I2C (chapter 14.9.11 from datasheet).

After turning on the device, you can use I2C to modify the functional registers and change the output voltage of the internal regulator. However, please note that if you perform a power-on reset, the device will revert back to its default values (chapter 17 from datasheet). This means that you will not be able to permanently program the device using I2C.

I hope this information will be useful for you.

Regards,

David

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
ThorV
Contributor II

Hi David,

Thanks for your prompt reply. 

We have this part already mounted on our board with S32K in it. Do you have a sample code on how to program/set the desired output voltage via the I2C?

Looking forward for your answer.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
diazmarin09
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello ThorV,

Thank you for using the NXP community.

Unfortunately I do not have a sample code, in this case, you can perform simple a reading/writing procedures via I2C (chapter 14.9.11 from datasheet).

After turning on the device, you can use I2C to modify the functional registers and change the output voltage of the internal regulator. However, please note that if you perform a power-on reset, the device will revert back to its default values (chapter 17 from datasheet). This means that you will not be able to permanently program the device using I2C.

I hope this information will be useful for you.

Regards,

David

0 Kudos
diazmarin09
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello ThorV,

I hope all is great with you. Thank you for using the NXP communities.

Do you mean the configuration report? I am afraid that the MPF5020CMBA0ES device is an unprogrammed PMIC. I mean, you can create your own OTP configuration and program the device.

For such purpose, I do recommend the KITPF502xSKTEVM board.

I hope this information helps.

Regards,

David

0 Kudos