Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LPSPI_DRV_MasterStartTransfer()

Jump to solution
DevinHolz
Contributor I

Disclaimer: I am fairly new to S32DS

I was given a repository of code from a project that hasn't been touched in a long time. Upon opening the project, I was greeted with this error. When hovering my mouse over the error, it says "undefined reference to LPSPI_DRV_MasterStartTransfer". I am using ARM v2.0 as that is what the code was written in. Do I need to download any extra libraries, SDKs or drivers to make this code work? 

Code Error 1.PNG

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi

This function can be found in .../SDK/platform/drivers/src/lpspi/lpspi_master_driver.c and it is static status_t LPSPI_DRV_MasterStartTransfer()

Why not use LPSPI_DRV_MasterTransfer or LPSPI_DRV_MasterTransferBlocking?

Best Regards,
Robin
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi

This function can be found in .../SDK/platform/drivers/src/lpspi/lpspi_master_driver.c and it is static status_t LPSPI_DRV_MasterStartTransfer()

Why not use LPSPI_DRV_MasterTransfer or LPSPI_DRV_MasterTransferBlocking?

Best Regards,
Robin
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos
DevinHolz
Contributor I
Thank you. I added an include to that C file which seemed to do the trick.

As for why that command is used, I don't know. I was simply given this repository with very little notation so I'm not sure how anything works.
0 Kudos