How to integrate 32K146 MCAL SDK with S32DS3.5

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to integrate 32K146 MCAL SDK with S32DS3.5

phidiawang
Contributor III

We want to package the MCAL generated by SW32K1_RTD_4_4_1_0_0 as an SDK and import it into S32DS3.5. But when compiling in S32DS3.5 there were a lot of errors, We refer to the steps in the attachment, How to solve this error? Could you please provide us with the latest instruction manual to us?thanks.

phidiawang_0-1683254498050.png

0 Kudos
3 Replies

StephenDu
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

hi, phidia wang

You had taken a reference from the material which wrote by me. but this document is very old. Indeed, S32DS can package third-party source code as SDK. But according to my experience, now, I don't recommend do like this. The most reason is that the toolchain and the software package are in a fast update stage, so I don't recommend pack it to an SDK. Because this method actually increases the workload. When the SW updated, you need to recreate the SDK, but most time, only few source code changed. I suggest you just integrate the source code directly into S32DS. Its more convenient when the software or the toolchain update to a new version. Personally, it is only recommended to package the software into the SDK when it is frozen.

0 Kudos

phidiawang
Contributor III

Hi:

Thanks for your reply. Can you give me a  latest operation guide document? thanks a lot .

0 Kudos

StephenDu
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi, Phid

Sorry, I don't have such document to introduce how to integrate source code into S32DS. But I think this is not difficult to do, you just need to treat the MCAL code as your own source code and put it into the project. If you need help. please contact FAE.

0 Kudos