Error when using S32K14 AutoSAR OS

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error when using S32K14 AutoSAR OS

geweilin
Contributor II

I installed tresos Studio 23.0 , Autosar OS(SW32K14-OS401-RTM-1.0.0 b4.0.98)  and Autosar MCAL(SW32K14-MCAL401-RTMC-1.0.4).

The result is that MCAL is used and tested good.

But when I try to generate OS configuration file(.c,.h), it gives the following 3 error:

1. Failed to run generator "Os_TS_T40D2M4I0R98GeneratorId" (mode: "generate") for module "Os_TS_T40D2M4I0R98"

2. Error in external generator: fatal 0201: 'S32K' target is not supported by your license!
Used generator commandline: C:\EB\tresos23\..\..\NXP\AUTOSAR\S32K_AUTOSAR_OS_4_0_98_RTM_1_0_0\os_ts\eclipse\plugins\Os_TS_T40D2M4I0R98\..\..\..\..\ssc\bin\generator\sg.exe C:\Users\weilin.ge\Desktop\os_sample_sc1\output\generated\epc\project.epc

3. The external generator for module Os_TS_T40D2M4I0R98 terminated with exit code 9
Used generator commandline: C:\EB\tresos23\..\..\NXP\AUTOSAR\S32K_AUTOSAR_OS_4_0_98_RTM_1_0_0\os_ts\eclipse\plugins\Os_TS_T40D2M4I0R98\..\..\..\..\ssc\bin\generator\sg.exe C:\Users\weilin.ge\Desktop\os_sample_sc1\output\generated\epc\project.epc

I want to what's the problem reason? and how to resolve it? 

Thanks.

Tags (3)
12 Replies

allenlw
Contributor III

the OS generator need a java run enrivonment, so you need to download a JRE from the official site and install it . I think it wil solve your problem.

qianyanhua
Contributor I

When I use the sample,it's OK;but when I create my project,or change the sample,it's the same error "The external generator for module Os_T40D2M4I0R98 terminated with exit code 7".

0 Kudos

allenlw
Contributor III

do you install the JRE like I said before?

0 Kudos

qianyanhua
Contributor I

Yes,I did it,but when I create a new project ,the error reappears.

0 Kudos

allenlw
Contributor III

I don't know what exactly the problem you meet, but you can find a decimal number at the front end of the error message, then look it up at the 21.4 list of messages in the AUTOSAR_OSS32K_TR, it's a document in the OS installation folder, hope this will help you.

0 Kudos

qianyanhua
Contributor I

Yes,before I install JRE, the sample generate is not OK,but after that,it's OK.Error reappears when I use a new project,or change the samle.

qianyanhua@cncaea.cn

0 Kudos

xinxin_you
Contributor II

I meet this problem.How to slove it?

0 Kudos

江洪秦
Contributor I

I  have the same problem. Do you know how to solve it ?

0 Kudos

martin_kovar
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

I created ticket with your question for Automotive Software team. The will contact you back directly via email. Please let me know here, if you do not receive reply until end of this week.

Regards,

Martin

0 Kudos

Simin
Contributor II

Hi,

I also have this problem too,and don't know how to solve it,pls support me,thank you very much

Best regards,

simin

0 Kudos

lubo_NEW
Contributor III

I meet this problem.How to slove it?

0 Kudos

江洪秦
Contributor I

Hi, Martin,

Could you share the solved method?

0 Kudos