Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Path Not Found Error

Jump to solution
shyamsundar121
Contributor II

Hello 

I have created a new workspace and imported project. This code doesn't have any errors but it has path error as listed below. Please help me to resolve the issue.

Description Resource Path Location Type
Ld error: Cannot run program "": Launching failed C/C++ Problem

Program "" not found in PATH _2W_60V_NXP_ADI_IIT C/C++ Problem

Program "C:\NXP\S32DS_ARM_v2018.R1\Cross_Tools\gcc-arm-none-eabi-4_9\bin\arm-none-eabi-" not found in PATH _2W_60V_NXP_ADI_IIT Project Properties, C++ Preprocessor Include.../Providers, [CDT S32DS Built-in Compiler Settings] options C/C++ Scanner Discovery Problem

SDK Id=S32K144_SDK_3.0.0_PATH for the Project "_2W_60V_NXP_ADI_IIT" is not found in SDKs list! Ignored. _2W_60V_NXP_ADI_IIT P/_2W_60V_NXP_ADI_IIT Missed SDK Marker

SDK Id=S32K14x_AMMCLIB_gcc_1.1.18_PATH for the Project "_2W_60V_NXP_ADI_IIT" is not found in SDKs list! Ignored. _2W_60V_NXP_ADI_IIT P/_2W_60V_NXP_ADI_IIT Missed SDK Marker

shyamsundar121_0-1651056103396.png

Thanks and regards

Shyam Sundar

0 Kudos
1 Solution
shyamsundar121
Contributor II

I found this error is due to importing of projects from older version to newer version. It is creating sdk mismatch so triggering sdk missing error. I have started working with older version. Please let me know if you can resolve

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
RachelGomez123
Contributor I

Tips to fix-

Double-Check the Path Names. 
Temporarily Disable Your Antivirus. 
Try to Connect Using an IP Address. 
Restart the TCP/IP NetBIOS Helper Service.

Regards,

Rachel Gomez

0 Kudos
RachelGomez123
Contributor I

Solution 1: Check path for errors.
Solution 2: Check directory or folder.
Solution 3: Remove invalid environment variable.
Solution 4: Repair system files with SFC and DISM.
Solution 5: Clean up Windows update.
Solution 6: Reset Windows update components.

Regards,

Rachel Gomez

0 Kudos
shyamsundar121
Contributor II

I found this error is due to importing of projects from older version to newer version. It is creating sdk mismatch so triggering sdk missing error. I have started working with older version. Please let me know if you can resolve

0 Kudos
Andy_Pu
Contributor I

Hi Shyam Sundar,

Thank you!Following your reply,I borrowed my colleague's computer to load the project then the problem solved.I never thought of this!

Andy

0 Kudos
Andy_Pu
Contributor I

I am facing the same problem,have you find a solution yet?I'll be appreciate if you can tell me.

0 Kudos