cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IPCF version on S32G2

Jump to solution
piaochunri
Contributor I

I have a question.Where can I download IPCF example code for M7 on S32G274ardb2 and if I use SW32G_RTD_4.4_4.0.2_D2306 how should I choose IPCF version?Thanks.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Daniel-Aguirre
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

For the capture being shared, it seems that you did not generate the code under Config Tools.

This information should be provided under the "description.txt" file under the project, if available. A similar situation is shown under the following thread:

Solved: S32G Use Case Project FreeRTOS Compilation Error - NXP Community

In which, an answer was provided.

Please, let us know.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Daniel-Aguirre
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

For what it is shown under the Automotive Software Package Manager, RTD v4.0.2 is being bundled with IPCF v4.9.0:

DanielAguirre_0-1718116065086.png

We can recommend following the below steps, to create the required bundle:

- Access the Automotive Software Package Manager available under the Software section of the S32G2 product page (link: S32G2 Safe and Secure Vehicle Network Processor | NXP Semiconductors)
- In there, select under Devices the S32G2 option.
- Once selected, 3 options should be displayed: GoldVIP, Integrated Software Bundle and Integration Reference Examples. Select the Integrated Software Bundle option.
- Once selected, click the Generate Bundle Installer button.
- This action will require NXP approval for generation of the bundle. Can take up-to 48 hours to be approved. This should be noticed under the email linked to the NXP account.

Please, let us know.

0 Kudos
piaochunri
Contributor I

I have try your solution and I can not build the image because I can not find some files.What should I do?It seems that the project can not be used directly.

piaochunri_0-1718159788890.png

0 Kudos
Daniel-Aguirre
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

For the capture being shared, it seems that you did not generate the code under Config Tools.

This information should be provided under the "description.txt" file under the project, if available. A similar situation is shown under the following thread:

Solved: S32G Use Case Project FreeRTOS Compilation Error - NXP Community

In which, an answer was provided.

Please, let us know.

0 Kudos