cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S32G Use Case Project FreeRTOS Compilation Error

Jump to solution
shoupengchen
Contributor I

I create a  FreeRTOS_Toggle_Led_Example_S32G399A_M7 project from example.

When I click Compile Project, the error Platform_Types.h , Clock_Ip.h and Platform_Types.h does not exist.

I found click project -- properties -- SDKs Pop the tips:
“One or more files from attached SDK, Platform SDK_32XX_2022_03_S32G399A_M7_0 V 3.0.2 are missed in project ”

I don't know whether the compilation error is related to the SDK. How can I solve this problem?

My software is as follows:

1.S32DS.3.5_b220726_linux.x86_64.bin

2. SW32_FreeRTOS_10_4_6_UOS_3_0_2_DS_updatesite_D2204.zip

3. SW32G_RTD_4.4_3.0.2_HF01_DS_updatesite_D2204.zip

4. S32 Design Studile Platform package 3.5.1

5. S32G development package 3.5.1

6. S32 Design Studio Platform Tools package.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Daniel-Aguirre
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Have you generated the code with config tools prior to compiling the project? You can right-click on the project itself and go to "S32 Configuration Tools > Open Pins" and should redirect you to another window. Up in the tool bar you should see an "Update Code" option, clicking it should generate the needed files for the project to compile successfully.

The generated code adds missing modules to the project for it to work. We recommend to import the example again (deleting the previous) and generate the code with config tools.

At this moment, we have one working platform with that example, meaning should work out of the box.

Please, let us know.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Daniel-Aguirre
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Have you generated the code with config tools prior to compiling the project? You can right-click on the project itself and go to "S32 Configuration Tools > Open Pins" and should redirect you to another window. Up in the tool bar you should see an "Update Code" option, clicking it should generate the needed files for the project to compile successfully.

The generated code adds missing modules to the project for it to work. We recommend to import the example again (deleting the previous) and generate the code with config tools.

At this moment, we have one working platform with that example, meaning should work out of the box.

Please, let us know.

shoupengchen
Contributor I
Thank you. After generating the code, it can be compiled normally ~
0 Kudos