Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S32K148 PDB ADC

Jump to solution
QJ_HAPPY
Contributor I

HI:

When I configure the BACK-TO-BACK mode of PDB, can I only configure channels 0-7 in sequence, but not remove channels from the middle ?

Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi 

Please read the "46.1.3 Back-to-back acknowledgement connections" and "Figure 46-5. PDB-ADC back to back con": Back-to-back operation enables the ADC conversions complete to trigger the next PDB channel pre-trigger and trigger output.

Back-to-back acknowledgement connections.png

There is no such possibility that Pre-trigger 0 COCO is directly connected to Pre-trigger 2.

Figure 46-5. PDB-ADC back to back connection.png

Best Regards,
Robin
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi 

Please read the "46.1.3 Back-to-back acknowledgement connections" and "Figure 46-5. PDB-ADC back to back con": Back-to-back operation enables the ADC conversions complete to trigger the next PDB channel pre-trigger and trigger output.

Back-to-back acknowledgement connections.png

There is no such possibility that Pre-trigger 0 COCO is directly connected to Pre-trigger 2.

Figure 46-5. PDB-ADC back to back connection.png

Best Regards,
Robin
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

QJ_HAPPY
Contributor I
I understand now. Thank you for your reply
0 Kudos