Could you tell me the rule of SDK path variable definition?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Could you tell me the rule of SDK path variable definition?

Jump to solution
cheney
Contributor III

Dear support team:

The SDK path variable what i can see in S32DS is "S32K144_SDK_GCC_0_8_6_PATH". See the picture below:

pastedImage_2.png

Figure 1: Linked Resources

But in the project setting, the SDK path variable used is "S32K144_SDK_GCC_0.8.6_PATH". 

pastedImage_5.png

Figure 2: Project setting

You can see that the '_' is replaced with '.'.  Could you tell me the rules of the substitution ?

Sincere appreciation.

Cheney

1 Solution
stanish
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

This is not a substitution.

Please be aware that Linked Resources paths and Build variables paths are two different paths/scopes in Eclipse.

Linked resources path does not allow dots in the variable name therefore it is defined with underscores instead.

Stan

View solution in original post

4 Replies
stanish
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

This is not a substitution.

Please be aware that Linked Resources paths and Build variables paths are two different paths/scopes in Eclipse.

Linked resources path does not allow dots in the variable name therefore it is defined with underscores instead.

Stan

cheney
Contributor III

Hi, Stan:

Thanks for your reminding. 

You are right, I misunderstood the Linked Resources paths and think these variables are used in the build process.

Now i can found the build variables now.

Thanks a lot.

Cheney

0 Kudos
jiri_kral
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi, 

I checked build variables, but on my machine there is variable name with dots: 

pastedImage_1.png

and in Includes I have only SDK path without any version specification:

pastedImage_2.png

What is your S32DS version? Are you using example or your own project? To fix the issue - edit variable name in Include path and set correct name:

pastedImage_3.png

Jiri

0 Kudos
cheney
Contributor III

Hi,

I found the build variable now. 

I didn't select the checkbox of "Show system variables", So there's nothing showed in the list.

I can't find any Build Variables, So i think the Linked Resources path are the Build variables paths.

Thanks a lot.

Cheney

0 Kudos