Could you tell me the rule of SDK path variable definition?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Could you tell me the rule of SDK path variable definition?

Jump to solution
cheney
Contributor III

Dear support team:

The SDK path variable what i can see in S32DS is "S32K144_SDK_GCC_0_8_6_PATH". See the picture below:

pastedImage_2.png

Figure 1: Linked Resources

But in the project setting, the SDK path variable used is "S32K144_SDK_GCC_0.8.6_PATH". 

pastedImage_5.png

Figure 2: Project setting

You can see that the '_' is replaced with '.'.  Could you tell me the rules of the substitution ?

Sincere appreciation.

Cheney

1 Solution
stanish
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

This is not a substitution.

Please be aware that Linked Resources paths and Build variables paths are two different paths/scopes in Eclipse.

Linked resources path does not allow dots in the variable name therefore it is defined with underscores instead.

Stan

View solution in original post

4 Replies
stanish
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

This is not a substitution.

Please be aware that Linked Resources paths and Build variables paths are two different paths/scopes in Eclipse.

Linked resources path does not allow dots in the variable name therefore it is defined with underscores instead.

Stan

View solution in original post

cheney
Contributor III

Hi, Stan:

Thanks for your reminding. 

You are right, I misunderstood the Linked Resources paths and think these variables are used in the build process.

Now i can found the build variables now.

Thanks a lot.

Cheney

0 Kudos
jiri_kral
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi, 

I checked build variables, but on my machine there is variable name with dots: 

pastedImage_1.png

and in Includes I have only SDK path without any version specification:

pastedImage_2.png

What is your S32DS version? Are you using example or your own project? To fix the issue - edit variable name in Include path and set correct name:

pastedImage_3.png

Jiri

0 Kudos
cheney
Contributor III

Hi,

I found the build variable now. 

I didn't select the checkbox of "Show system variables", So there's nothing showed in the list.

I can't find any Build Variables, So i think the Linked Resources path are the Build variables paths.

Thanks a lot.

Cheney

0 Kudos