cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CAN interface Demo is needed

Jump to solution
frank_feng
Contributor II

Recently , I am going to use M4 core existed in S32V234 platform to implement some applications , However ,I found no demos on CAN interface in S32DS For Vision, My specific platform is S32V234-EVB , I wonder if anyone could support me with this demo on CAN inetrface . any help would be needed , thank you . 

Labels (1)
1 Solution
stanish
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Actually there is a FlexCAN example available. It's based on s32V234 SDK v0.8.1 (EAR) that is currently part of S32DS for S32 Platform only.

S32 Design Studio 2018.R1 for S32 Automotive ARM Platform (Windows/Linux) released! 

I'd recommend you to install this version + S32V2xx development package as described in the release announcement. It can coexist with S32DS for Vision (you can have multiple versions of S32DS installed on one machine)

Import S32V SDK example into the workspace by selecting menu File -> New -> S32DS Project from Example:

pastedImage_6.png

Note:

The VSDK should be integrated into S32DS for S32 Platform at the beginning of Q2/2019

Hope it helps.

Stan

View solution in original post

1 Reply
stanish
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Actually there is a FlexCAN example available. It's based on s32V234 SDK v0.8.1 (EAR) that is currently part of S32DS for S32 Platform only.

S32 Design Studio 2018.R1 for S32 Automotive ARM Platform (Windows/Linux) released! 

I'd recommend you to install this version + S32V2xx development package as described in the release announcement. It can coexist with S32DS for Vision (you can have multiple versions of S32DS installed on one machine)

Import S32V SDK example into the workspace by selecting menu File -> New -> S32DS Project from Example:

pastedImage_6.png

Note:

The VSDK should be integrated into S32DS for S32 Platform at the beginning of Q2/2019

Hope it helps.

Stan