Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S32DS v3.2 installation fail

Jump to solution
shuyaizumikawa
Contributor I

Hi, Dear community member

I am trying to install S32DS v3.2 on my windows-10 PC, but my activation code is probably incorrect and appear to pop up message as following, eventually cannot complete install S32DS3.2.

"Software Acticvation Code is already used on this station for S32DS_3.2 APU3Compiler 1.0"

As my test, I also download S32DS v3.2 exe file for multiple times from NXP.com, but new activation code did not issue and did not receive via its related e-mail, so I couldn't try new activation code.

First of all, please can you advise what I should do for above pop-up messages or its meanings ?

Please see attached setup procedures that I tried.

Best regards

SHUYA IZUMIKAWA

0 Kudos
1 Solution
mikedoidge
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Note to community: We have resolved this issue by the following via a separate support communication method:

The installer has identified a conflict with another installation using a similar license on the same PC. This could be an issue with the trusted storage. Please try the following:

-> Delete 'C:\ProgramData\FLEXNet'

This folder may be hidden by default, so then it would be necessary to change Windows Explorer settings to show hidden items.

After this, try to install again. The installation should be able to complete.

We received confirmation that this solved the issue from Shuya Izumikawa's colleague.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
mikedoidge
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Note to community: We have resolved this issue by the following via a separate support communication method:

The installer has identified a conflict with another installation using a similar license on the same PC. This could be an issue with the trusted storage. Please try the following:

-> Delete 'C:\ProgramData\FLEXNet'

This folder may be hidden by default, so then it would be necessary to change Windows Explorer settings to show hidden items.

After this, try to install again. The installation should be able to complete.

We received confirmation that this solved the issue from Shuya Izumikawa's colleague.

0 Kudos
zxd1
Contributor I
this method is no use
0 Kudos
zxd1
Contributor I

i have follow you advise steps to operator, but the problem is still apprear, i have seach answer on the internet but i have not found any tips

0 Kudos