[S32DS for ARM 2.2] Build error on simple application project.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[S32DS for ARM 2.2] Build error on simple application project.

james-lee
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

My customer, Mando, installed the S32DS for ARM 2.2 and created a very simple application project with S32K144 SDK. When he tried to build it, he faced a build error below but it was shown on his laptop only.

J_W__0-1617242977068.jpeg

I received his project file and tried to replicate it, but there was no build error. In addition, the issue was the same though he re-installed the S32DS and SDK, and there was no issue when he installed it on the laptop of his colleague, Would you please give me some advice for what we should check?

If you need further information or screenshot, please let me know.

Best regards,

James

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

james-lee
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Jiri,

Customer already formatted his laptop last weekend and there was no issue when he installed it after then.

The difference was that he installed and removed the S32DS v3.4 before installing the S32DS for ARM v2.2, and it was the first installation for other people. We also found the similar case in the community post below.

https://community.nxp.com/t5/S32-Design-Studio/How-to-resolve-compile-error-with-SDK-3-0-0/m-p/91403...

Anyway, customer doesn't need further investigation at this time.

Best regards,

James 

jiri_kral
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi James, 

I just imported customer's project into Workspace, but can't see any issue. Project is normally built. Please ask customer for full build console output with verbose mode: 

jiri_kral_0-1617282948511.png

Jiri

0 Kudos