Contributor I

w.png

0 Kudos
9 Replies

zhuchen
Contributor I

hi Jiri

Thanks.

I just find how to konw my PE Micro firmware version, it`s same with you. it`s 9.93.

Please let me kown if you have any result.

BR

Zhu

0 Kudos

zhuchen
Contributor I

hi  Jiri

We used the same example, but I`m not sure which version of PE Micro firmware in S32DS for ARM v2018.R1 on my PC? Could you please help to check is this version or tell me how to check the PE micro firmware version in S32DS for ARM v2018.R1?

无标题.png

0 Kudos

jiri_kral
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi, 

I played bit more with the FreeRTOS example -and it looks like that the Example ends in exception - after NXP Logo is displayed on LCD. It also may be because of code size. PE Micro had some issues with big project in past. I'll do more investigation and let you know. 

Jiri 

0 Kudos

zhuchen
Contributor I

Hi Mike

We tried this selection before, still have same issue.

Another information is, yesterday we try used S32 Design Studio for ARM V1.3 to debug, no this issue, and used S32 Design Studio for ARM V2.0 , have the same issue. So I think maybe this is one bug from V2.0.

Best Regards

Zhu

0 Kudos

jiri_kral
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Zhu, 

I'm not sure if I have the same example as you - https://www.mobiliya.com/nxp- but for me is this one working normally. My PE Micro firmware version is 9.93, S32DS is ARM v2018.R1.

If you are using different example - can you please share your project? Thanks. 

Jiri  

0 Kudos

zhuchen
Contributor I

Hi Make

Thanks for your response.

S32DS version is S32 Design Studio for ARM 2018.R1 , Debug tools is PE FX and  MCU is MAC57D54.

We have the same issue when debug the demo example of MAC57D5xx FreeRTOS BSP and our application.

This error is getted every timer.

Our debug step is:

1. Set some breakpoints in source code and start debug

2. click "resume" button on the debug windows, then software could stop at the first breakpoint

3. click "resume" button again, then software could not stop at any breakpoint, normally software should stop at one breakpoint

4. click "suspend" button, not response

5. click "terminate" button , then got this error informatioan.

Another information is, if not merge freertos into application ,debug is work normally.

0 Kudos

mikedoidge
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello zhu chen,

Did you try selecting 'FreeRTOS' in the OS selection on the OS Awareness tab of the Debug Configuration?

pastedImage_1.png

Best Regards,

Mike

0 Kudos

mikedoidge
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

Could you please provide as much detail as you can on what activities you were performing just before receiving this error message?

Were you using an example project or your own application?

What version of S32DS were you using?

Do you get this error every time?

What are the steps to reproduce this error?

Best Regards,

Mike

0 Kudos

Fidel
Contributor IV

Hi Mike,

now we have the same issue ,the picture shown as below , and could you help to provide some possible reanson and any resolution? thansk a lot~

Fidel_0-1675691229673.png

0 Kudos