S32DS V2018.R1 Breakpoints Stopped Working

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S32DS V2018.R1 Breakpoints Stopped Working

lleviton
Contributor III

Hello. I was using S32DS for ARM Version 2018.R1 Build 180815 with processor S32K116. I installed S32DS Version 2.2 and saw a message that it was updating my pemicro FX debugger. Did that actually update the firmware in the pemicro FX? Is there a method to undo this? I also noticed that the debugger no longer deactivates the watchdog. I uninstalled V2.2 and went back to V2018.R1. Now V2018.R1 doesn't stop on breakpoints that I set. It initially stops inside main(), and stops when I click "Suspend". Using c:\nxp\s32ds_arm_v2018.r1\drivers\pedrivers_install.exe I reinstalled c:\pemicro\pedrivers\supportfiles\Drivers_12_7_0, but this made no difference. Any ideas?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

kef2
Senior Contributor IV

Hi,

Yesterday breakpoints stopped working to me as wall. No matter which connection, OpenSDA or Multilink, no matter which project, flash or RAM, all breakpoints bullets set in editor windows are crossed and don't work though are enabled. 

Deleting workspace .metadata folder, then and re-adding existing projects fixes the issue. Would be nice to know better solution.

Edward