Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S32 Design Studio activation failure

Jump to solution
zoltan_bek
Contributor I

Hello,

I've downloaded S32 Design Studio for ARM Version 2018.R1. I've received an Activation Code for my software in e-mail. The install wizard is asking me, to activate my software. The online activation gives me an error, so I tried to activate the software offline. I've opened the  "Software and Support Activation" window in my online account and tried to activate it there. But I've received this error message:"The software licensing and registration system is currently unavailable. Please try again later."

I've attached pictures about the error messages. Could you please help me in the activation process?

Best regards:

Zoltán Bek

activFail.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution
zoltan_bek
Contributor I

Dear Jiri,

Thank you for your e-mail. I have successfully activated my account on the offline way. I wanted to write about this into the Community, but my Community account doesn’t work presently. I have already written an e-mail about this for the support team.

Best regards

Zoltán Bek

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
jiri_kral
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi, 

is the activation working for you now? It looks that there was some temporary issue with server access. 

Jiri 

0 Kudos
zoltan_bek
Contributor I

Dear Jiri,

Thank you for your e-mail. I have successfully activated my account on the offline way. I wanted to write about this into the Community, but my Community account doesn’t work presently. I have already written an e-mail about this for the support team.

Best regards

Zoltán Bek

0 Kudos