Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with import exist project into S32DS For ARM

Jump to solution
bidinhol
Contributor II

Hello all,

I have problems with import exist project into s32ds for arm 2018.R1 

I imported exist project EEPROM_usage (I downloaded from a threat on this forum), but it doesn't include Debug_FLASH PEmicro/Debug_RAM PRmicro so I can't build it successfully. But I import normally "S32DS projects from example" without any problems like that.

Imported steps are followed below (imagine), please teach me why :Untitled_01.pngUntitled_02.pngUntitled_03.pngUntitled_04.pngUntitled_05.png

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
jiri_kral
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi, 

it should work correctly. I just tried it and no issue. Please check if Project_Settings/Debugger folder contains all .launch versions. 

pastedImage_1.png

If not - feel free to use attached ones. Anyway - It looks that you are importing project which is already in workspace folder, correct? Try to import it from folder outside of your workspace. 

Jiri 

View solution in original post

3 Replies
jiri_kral
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi, 

it should work correctly. I just tried it and no issue. Please check if Project_Settings/Debugger folder contains all .launch versions. 

pastedImage_1.png

If not - feel free to use attached ones. Anyway - It looks that you are importing project which is already in workspace folder, correct? Try to import it from folder outside of your workspace. 

Jiri 

bidinhol
Contributor II

Great, your suggestion resolved my problem !

I imported exist project from folder outside of my workspace,

and there was no more issues like before.

I approciate your helping, thanks very much.

0 Kudos
keytechint
Contributor I

hello, do you have knowledge of how to read and write pcf7937e  to renew to be able to use it again ?

pcf7937e  hitag2 

0 Kudos