cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cannot find CanIf.xdm

Jump to solution
talha_uyar
Contributor III

In the AUTOSAR_MCAL_CAN_IM.pdf file it is stated that the CanIf plugin is also required to implement the CAN plugin. However, when I try to add the CanIf module on Tresos, it gives an error saying that config/CanIf.xdm cannot be found. Indeed under my EB\tresos\plugins\CanIf_TS_T40D2M10I1R0 directory there are only two directories named "include" and "META-INF". 

Do I have to downlaod it seperately? If so, where can I download it from? 

Thanks in advance, 

M. Talha Uyar

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
hungnguyenphi
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Dear Muhammet Uyar,

MCAL driver just support CANIF as stub and does not have EB configuration for this.

Best regards,

Hung.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
TrueTownSaver
Contributor I

Hello, I have a similar question. When I use "Can_SetControllerMode(0,CAN_CS_STARTED); " API then compile. The Console given ./src/CAN/src/Can_Flexcan.o: In function `Can_FlexCan_SetControllerToStopMode':
E:\Codes\S32Codes_Test\MCAL_TEST\Debug_FLASH/../src/CAN/src/Can_Flexcan.c:1806: undefined reference to `CanIf_ControllerModeIndication'. It seems that there is no source file in CanIf folder, but CanIf_ControllerModeIndication API was given in CanIf_Cbk.h. So where can I download the CanIf source file?

0 Kudos
hungnguyenphi
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Dear Muhammet Uyar,

MCAL driver just support CANIF as stub and does not have EB configuration for this.

Best regards,

Hung.

0 Kudos
talha_uyar
Contributor III

Ok, so no generated files are required from the CanIf such Cfg files, right? Also, can I assume that this is true for all the plugins missing the .xdm files such as Det, MemIf, Rte etc.?

0 Kudos
hungnguyenphi
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Yes, in MCAL Driver no generated files are required from the CanIf(and the other stub module as MemIf,...) such Cfg files.

Best regards,

Hung.

0 Kudos
jcastillo17
Contributor I

Hi , I would like to know if there isn’t any implementation of the source code for canif ? When I add the can component to my project it doesn’t compile because the can component calls an api from canif and just the prototype of the function exists in canif.h .. is there any way for generating some sort of apis just for test purposes that provide just basic functionality?

0 Kudos