Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to configure ADC PAL in S32K118

Jump to solution
wei_w_he
Contributor IV

Dear Officer,

I am using ADC from S32K118 for battery detection in Sunroof project. I can successfully run the adc_pal_s32k118 example. But when I configure or even copy the adc pal setting from example to my project. It always crashed on at ADC_StartGroupConversion()->PDB_Init() as below; I verify all the setting and can't find any wrong with my setting. I attached my simple code (LedBink.zip), Can you help to have a quick look?

wei_w_he_0-1600751872886.png

Thanks and best regard

He Wei

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi wei_w_he,

You can find out this line caused fault.

cause fault.png

Operating peripheral register trigger fault are usually caused by not enabling the peripheral clock.

enable clock PDB0.png

Best Regards,
Robin

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

2 Replies
wei_w_he
Contributor IV

Dear Robin,

Thanks a lot.

Best regards

He Wei

0 Kudos
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi wei_w_he,

You can find out this line caused fault.

cause fault.png

Operating peripheral register trigger fault are usually caused by not enabling the peripheral clock.

enable clock PDB0.png

Best Regards,
Robin

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!