Connection closed by the GDB server on MPC5746C (Runtime error at 6569A752)

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connection closed by the GDB server on MPC5746C (Runtime error at 6569A752)

Jump to solution
miracay
Contributor I

Dear Masters,

I know similar subjects exist here but I have tried all methods to avoid this problem, but nothing worked. Can not use a few controller boards because of this problem. Working on MPC5746C with PE Micro Debugger (Multilink Universal). When i try to debug project (bootloader) on S32 Design Studio, this error occurs and closes GDB server. What i have tried methods are below.

• Tried to remove all breakpoints
  • Updated PE Micro debugger software on Eclipse.
  • Tried different projects to upload
  • Tried different Debuggers

Debug log file is attached.

What should i do now? This problem can affect mass production we do. 

Will be glad for any help.

Mirac

0 Kudos
1 Solution
miracay
Contributor I

Hi have recognized that S32DS IDE can not access and erase memory when debugging. Because application memory adresses locked (0x00000000). I have solved the problem with a software works on RAM area (RAM Debug) erases all memory where required. IDE should have full chip erase feature to avoid that kind of problems. S32DS doesn't contain it for MPC Powertrain CPU. 

Have a nice days

Mirac

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
miracay
Contributor I

Hi have recognized that S32DS IDE can not access and erase memory when debugging. Because application memory adresses locked (0x00000000). I have solved the problem with a software works on RAM area (RAM Debug) erases all memory where required. IDE should have full chip erase feature to avoid that kind of problems. S32DS doesn't contain it for MPC Powertrain CPU. 

Have a nice days

Mirac

0 Kudos