Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Compilation error in KIT33812ECUEVME Software V1

Jump to solution
devchandil
Contributor II

Hi Team,

Ia m trying to compile the example project of KIT33812ECUEVME Software V1. Post compilation Iam getting following error: 

"Error      : C1815: This_symb_has_been_depriciated not declared (or typename)"

Error is in file Cpu.c in function vfnCpu_init(void). I could see that in file MC9S12P128.h from line number 12355 it is written. The following symbols were removed, because they were invalid or irrelevent. 

My query is how to mitigate this error and successfully compile the example project.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
lama
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

I was not able to find the SW but fortunately one my colleague had it in his history folder. I compiled it under CodeWarrior v5.2 with Windows 10. I had no modification just opened the project and pressed Make.

So, I suppose you use the same version CodeWarrior and the same operating system.

The result is…

…. And I see none of them as critical…

lama_0-1687350532797.png

I have attached the SW I compiled.

The CW5.2 I also extended (should not be necessary in this case) by https://community.nxp.com/t5/Classic-Legacy-CodeWarrior/How-to-Add-missing-derivatives-to-CodeWarrio...

Best regards,

Ladislav

View solution in original post

4 Replies
lama
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

I was not able to find the SW but fortunately one my colleague had it in his history folder. I compiled it under CodeWarrior v5.2 with Windows 10. I had no modification just opened the project and pressed Make.

So, I suppose you use the same version CodeWarrior and the same operating system.

The result is…

…. And I see none of them as critical…

lama_0-1687350532797.png

I have attached the SW I compiled.

The CW5.2 I also extended (should not be necessary in this case) by https://community.nxp.com/t5/Classic-Legacy-CodeWarrior/How-to-Add-missing-derivatives-to-CodeWarrio...

Best regards,

Ladislav

devchandil
Contributor II

Hello There,

I have further 1 more query regarding this Kit user manual.

As mentioned in the pdf for Kit KIT33812ECUEVME, link: https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/user-guide/KT33812ECUUG.pdf

The document mentions about a software, Sea Breeze Emulator Software, inside section 4.2.5 Exporting Map Data. I could not find the download link for the software. Kindly suggest me from where I can download the software.

0 Kudos
JozefKozon
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Dev,

please find the software attached. Please note, that you should get the SW in some memory stick or an DVD which should delivered with the HW. I am not sure, how its delivered these days. 

With Best Regards,

Jozef

0 Kudos
devchandil
Contributor II
Hi Jozef,
Thank You for the software. However I could not find seabreeze emulator in this. I could see a crankshaft simulator software. But I could not see any user guide on how to use it. I would be very helpful if you could share that too. In the kit delivered to us I could not find any CD or USB Drive. Also, In the user guide mentioning the Sea Breeze Emulation Software. I could not find that too in the folder you shared with me.
0 Kudos