cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TWR-LS1021A

Jump to solution
christopherbisc
Contributor II

I ordered a TWR-LS1021A development board and was notified by the distributor (digikey) that the producer is not able to deliver this board.

Can someone tell me when, or if the board will be available again?

What is the reason for the unavailability of the TWR-LS1021A?

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
alexander_yakov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Yes, we typically offer only one revision of board at a time. For this moment I see two partnumbers listed at board product page, "Buy/Parametrics" tab, this means we are now in process of transition to a new partnumber. At this moment orders for old partnumber may be declined (depending on stock quantities), while new partnumber lead time may be little bit longer than expected due to big number of first orders. Please double-check with your distributor for exact lead time.

Have a great day,
Alexander
TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

3 Replies
christopherbisc
Contributor II

I ordered the revision TWR-LS1021A-PC with the Digikey part number 568-13372-ND about a month ago and got notified that the supplier cannot give a date of delivery. So it is already the new revision.

I will check the lead time with Digikey again.

Thank you for the replies.

0 Kudos
alexander_yakov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Yes, we typically offer only one revision of board at a time. For this moment I see two partnumbers listed at board product page, "Buy/Parametrics" tab, this means we are now in process of transition to a new partnumber. At this moment orders for old partnumber may be declined (depending on stock quantities), while new partnumber lead time may be little bit longer than expected due to big number of first orders. Please double-check with your distributor for exact lead time.

Have a great day,
Alexander
TIC

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

sinanakman
Senior Contributor III

Hi Christopher

Which revision did you order ? I believe TWR-LS1021A-PB is not manufactured 

any more. There is TWR-LS1021A-PC now with part number 568-13372-ND from

Digikey. It is not in stock but looks like it is available and shows the standard lead time.

I wonder if you ordered the revision that is not available anymore.

Hope this helps

Regards

Sinan Akman