Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MPC8572DS CCSRBAR Phys address

Jump to solution
dmitrshard
Contributor II

Hello!

I'm working on bareboard project for MPC8572DS board with MPC8572E processor. I find this in reference manual :"

The default base address for the configuration, control, and status registers

is 0x0_FF70_0000 (CCSRBAR = 0x000F_F700)." But it doesn't work. Which CCSRBAR address i need to use on this board?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
r8070z
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Have a great day,
Yes MPC8572E's CCSRBAR is hardcoded to 0x000F_F700. However the boot sequencer or boot software can change it. As I can see the MPC8572DS board may support the boot sequencer. It can be disabled. SW5[4:5] and PX_VCFGEN1 register control that - see details in the MPC8572 Development System User’s Guide.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
r8070z
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Have a great day,
Yes MPC8572E's CCSRBAR is hardcoded to 0x000F_F700. However the boot sequencer or boot software can change it. As I can see the MPC8572DS board may support the boot sequencer. It can be disabled. SW5[4:5] and PX_VCFGEN1 register control that - see details in the MPC8572 Development System User’s Guide.

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos