cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PExDrv v10.4 Update 3 not downloadable

falstaff
Senior Contributor I

Hi,

When trying to download "PExDrv v10.4 Update 3" from Processor Expert Software, Microcontroller Driver Suite|NXP 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Stefan,

Do you mean PE for Kinetis v3.0.2? I just checked, there is no problem download it from my side.

Please try again, if still has problem, I would suggest you change another network.

pastedImage_1.png

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

falstaff
Senior Contributor I

No, that is not the download I was looking for. Back when I posted the thread, there used to be a download titled exactly "PExDrv v10.4 Update 3", and pointed to a DriverSuite_10.4.3_update.zip. However, it seems that the download got removed.

The reason I am asking is because I am looking for a DDR validation tool for Vybrid. According to https://community.nxp.com/message/571966?commentID=571966#comment-571966  it needs Processor Expert 10.4 plus (I guess at least) Update 1.

In between we managed to update Processor Expert 10.4 through the internal update mechanism.

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Stefan.

I just checked our internal backup, we only have DriverSuite 10.4.1 and 10.4.2 updates. They were both released in 2014.

Are these two versions ok for you? if yes, I suggest you create a private ticket to technical support:

How to submit a new question for NXP Support 

We will send it to you via Transweb.

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

falstaff
Senior Contributor I

I think Update 2 should be good. Thanks!

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

ok, please create a private ticket and send me case number, I will track.

Jennie Zhang

0 Kudos