No of Decaps required per power pin ?

recommended value of decap ?

Tags (1)
1 Solution
reyes
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

I received an answer from the Apps team, The decoupling capacitors (100nF and 22μF) as indicated in Figure attached, should be located as close as possible to the core supply/GND ball couples A7/B7, F1/F2 and R1/R2. The decoupling capacitors should have a very low ESR.

pastedImage_1.png

Regards,

Jose

NXP Semiconductors

View solution in original post

4 Replies
reyes
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

First it is important to let you know that Tuner devices like the SAF360x are made for a small part of the industry, therefore information, documentation and support is very limited. Requests from this kind of devices need to comes directly from your NXP Sales or Distributor FAE representative, so, you should contact your NXP (or Distributor) Sales or FAE directly for further questions about this device.

I apologize for the problems this may cause.

However, I have been trying to get you an answer for your question from the applications engineers, so far I have not received an answer from them, but I will send you an answer as soon as I get an update.

Regards,

Jose

0 Kudos
milind_mashalka
Contributor II

Thank you so much for your support..i will be waiting for the answer 

0 Kudos
reyes
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

I received an answer from the Apps team, The decoupling capacitors (100nF and 22μF) as indicated in Figure attached, should be located as close as possible to the core supply/GND ball couples A7/B7, F1/F2 and R1/R2. The decoupling capacitors should have a very low ESR.

pastedImage_1.png

Regards,

Jose

NXP Semiconductors

milind_mashalka
Contributor II

thank you so much for sharing the information i was looking for the same..

0 Kudos