Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PF3000 Programming

Jump to solution
niteshsahay
Contributor III

Hi

While programming PF3000 i am getting error and PMIC ic not getting programmed.

In GUI in configuration section i have highlighted the desired values for my application and saved then i loaded the configuration and programmed the PMIC which in result shows error saying PMIC not programmed.

Is there anything i need to do in scrip editor.

I have attached the error for the reference.

pastedImage_3.png

Regards

Nitesh

1 Solution
reyes
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Nitesh,

From the image you sent, it seems like no device is detected, this should be the main reason of the problem, please check that you are properly placing the PMIC inside the socket.

Another possible cause could be that the devoice you are using is an already programmed device (you need to use a PF3000A0 unprogrammed version to be able to OTP program your PMIC) according to the “ECC Error” that appear in your log window.

There is a detailed video that shows how to OTP program the PF3000 PMIC using the GUI, you can find this video in the following link: http://www.nxp.com/video/:PF3000-PROGRAMMING-OTP

Have a great day,
Jose

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

2 Replies
shashank1
Contributor III

Hi,

How do I verify the programed voltages? 

Using the programmer board and EVB board like the shown in attached image? 

0 Kudos
reyes
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Nitesh,

From the image you sent, it seems like no device is detected, this should be the main reason of the problem, please check that you are properly placing the PMIC inside the socket.

Another possible cause could be that the devoice you are using is an already programmed device (you need to use a PF3000A0 unprogrammed version to be able to OTP program your PMIC) according to the “ECC Error” that appear in your log window.

There is a detailed video that shows how to OTP program the PF3000 PMIC using the GUI, you can find this video in the following link: http://www.nxp.com/video/:PF3000-PROGRAMMING-OTP

Have a great day,
Jose

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!