Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PF3000/1 Tool Issue

Jump to solution
MatsunagaHitosh
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

PF3000 GUI does not find/detect FRDM-KL25Z board.

Windows 10 can recognize BOOTLOADER/FRDM-KL25Z with connecting SDA port, but GUI cannot detect KL25Z  and not turn on LED on KITPF3000FRDMPGM.

Could you advice how to fix this issue?

Here is current configuration.

KL25Z FRDM.jpg

Best Regards,

Matsunaga

Labels (1)
1 Solution
TomasVaverka
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Matsunaga-san,

I suppose you need to program the KL25Z board with the attached PF3000_HID_GUI_KLZ25Z bin file.

Please connect the USB cable to the Open SDA connector of the board, the board should be detected by the computer as a normal USB disk, just drag and drop the PF3000_HID_GUI_KLZ25Z.bin file into the FRDM-KL25Z “USB disk”. 

Then, unplug the USB cable, connect the KITPF3000FRDMPGM board on top of the FRDM- KL25Z and connect the USB cable into the KL25Z_USB connector (different from the Open SDA connector). 

Then open the PF3000_HID_GUI and click on enable target check box and it should be ready to work. 

Hope it helps!

Best regards,

Tomas

PS: If my answer helps to solve your question, please mark it as "Correct" or “Helpful”. Thank you.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
shashank1
Contributor III

hi,
Programmer board is detecting as mass storage device. How to solve this issue. ? 

But it was detecting properly few days ago. 

0 Kudos
TomasVaverka
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Matsunaga-san,

I suppose you need to program the KL25Z board with the attached PF3000_HID_GUI_KLZ25Z bin file.

Please connect the USB cable to the Open SDA connector of the board, the board should be detected by the computer as a normal USB disk, just drag and drop the PF3000_HID_GUI_KLZ25Z.bin file into the FRDM-KL25Z “USB disk”. 

Then, unplug the USB cable, connect the KITPF3000FRDMPGM board on top of the FRDM- KL25Z and connect the USB cable into the KL25Z_USB connector (different from the Open SDA connector). 

Then open the PF3000_HID_GUI and click on enable target check box and it should be ready to work. 

Hope it helps!

Best regards,

Tomas

PS: If my answer helps to solve your question, please mark it as "Correct" or “Helpful”. Thank you.

MatsunagaHitosh
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Tomas

Problem was solved by your attached file.

Thank you!

Matsunaga

0 Kudos