Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MWCT2xx3A

Jump to solution
Niuyanlin
Contributor I

NXP team.

Hello! I have the following questions about the MWCT2xx3A chip:

Do you have an SDK related to this chip? Currently, I have WCT in my hands WCT_ 15WAUTO13_ GA2.1 routines, however, I found that most of them are directly operated on related registers.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
diazmarin09
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Niuyanlin,

I am pleased to contact you again.

As far as I know, we do not have any SDK available for such device. In this case, I highly recommend contacting your local distributor for further information.

I hope this information helps.

Regards,

David

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
diazmarin09
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Niuyanlin,

I hope all is great with you. Thank you for using the NXP communities.

I do recommend reviewing the document from the link below, at chapter 7 you may find further information about the CodeWarrior and related projects.

https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/user-guide/WCT101XV10AUG.pdf

You may find the following post useful as well.

https://community.nxp.com/t5/CodeWarrior-Development-Tools/Cannot-complete-the-install-Service-Pack-...

Regards,

David

0 Kudos
Niuyanlin
Contributor I
@diazmarin09
Thank you for your reply. I have read the content of your reply in detail. Perhaps my question has been misunderstood. The question I would like to inquire about is whether there is an SDK related to the MWCT2xx3A chip.Currently, I need to develop this chip and hope you can provide some related routines.
0 Kudos
diazmarin09
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Niuyanlin,

I am pleased to contact you again.

As far as I know, we do not have any SDK available for such device. In this case, I highly recommend contacting your local distributor for further information.

Regards,

David

0 Kudos