Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding libpowerpc content query

Jump to solution
vasanthsri
Contributor III

Hi Experts,

We are currently working on P4040 processor and while investigating one problem (related to mul instructions) came across this custom library (libpowerpc) and have below query.

Could someone help me on explaining the content (what are the custom changes) and also the source tar ball (if possible).

Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
yipingwang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Vasanth Sri,

I sent the source tar ball to you, it's about 9.5 M, please check whether you could receive it.

Thanks,

Yiping

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
8 Replies
vasanthsri
Contributor III

I recently checked the freescale "Freescale Linux SDK v1.6" document and under section 9.4 can see one libpowerpc library is explained.

http://cache.freescale.com/files/soft_dev_tools/doc/support_info/QorIQ-SDK-1.6-IC-RevB.pdf

Could someone help on retrieving the library (lib_e500mc.so) or source from below mentioned path ?

<sb_path>/build_p4080ds_release/work/ppce500mc-linux/libpowerpc-1.1.0-r0/libpowerpc-1.1.0

Thanks in Advance.

0 Kudos
vasanthsri
Contributor III

Any luck ? Could someone kindly let me know about the possibility of getting this (above requested) source file from latest SDK ??

0 Kudos
yipingwang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Vasanth Sri,

In SDK 1.6, this package should be named as "libppc", please run the command "bitbake libppc -c patch -f", you will get the source code in build_p4080ds_release/tmp/work/ppce500mc-fsl-linux/libppc/git-r0/git/.

Have a great day,
Yiping

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

vasanthsri
Contributor III

Thanks for the prompt Yiping.

Is it possible to share this library content alone as an attachment for ppce500mc platform .? Thx.

0 Kudos
vasanthsri
Contributor III

Could someone help on providing the direct "libppc" source content as an attachment ?

Thanks .

0 Kudos
vasanthsri
Contributor III

An help.? Due to the limited bandwidth I am not able to do the extraction and build. Could someone help to retrieve the copy of this library content alone if possible ?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
yipingwang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Vasanth Sri,

I sent the source tar ball to you, it's about 9.5 M, please check whether you could receive it.

Thanks,

Yiping

0 Kudos
vasanthsri
Contributor III

Thank you. (y)

0 Kudos