cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

P4080DS Linux BSP

Jump to solution
JHY
Contributor IV

In the web site about P4080DS, there is not enough information for Linux BSP.

How can I get the Linux BSP?

Does it need to charge to use?

If I buy an EVK(P4080 Development System),  does it include BSP?

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
yipingwang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello JHY,

Please download Linux SDK 1.7 from Linux® SDK for QorIQ Processors v1.7|Freescale .

It is free for use.

Regarding how to install and use QorIQ Linux  SDK, please refer to this note QorIQ Linux SDK 1.6 Working With Yocto.

QorIQ SDK ISOs are also included in EVK, if you buy P4080DS.

Have a great day,
Yiping

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
WmBAnderson
Contributor I

https://www.nxp.com/design/software/embedded-software/linux-software-and-development-tools/bsps-for-... 

Has a list of BSP's but no clues as to which one would be best for the current P4080DS-PC or T4080D4RDB

0 Kudos
WmBAnderson
Contributor I

https://nxp.flexnetoperations.com/control/frse/download?element=7726177 

Has a couple dozen more.  Which is best as a general testing environment?

Which has the most detailed instruction set?

0 Kudos
yipingwang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello JHY,

Please download Linux SDK 1.7 from Linux® SDK for QorIQ Processors v1.7|Freescale .

It is free for use.

Regarding how to install and use QorIQ Linux  SDK, please refer to this note QorIQ Linux SDK 1.6 Working With Yocto.

QorIQ SDK ISOs are also included in EVK, if you buy P4080DS.

Have a great day,
Yiping

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
WmBAnderson
Contributor I

As this post is from 2015, what is the current recommended BSP?  I just bought a T1040D4RDB & P4080DS-PC.

Regards,

Bill

0 Kudos