cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RF Circuit Collection

Jump to solution
Anand_C
Contributor II

Hi, I have been trying to download RF Design files from the RF Circuit Collection area after logging in, but it goes to nxp.webapp/Download page and the stays there for ever (blank page). I am not able to download any design file. Really upset about this. How we can solve this issue?

Kind regards,

Anand Chemmunda

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Anand_C
Contributor II

Hi  Andrei,

I   tried different browsers, cleared cache and cookies and tried all those - unfortunately it did not work. 

Then I tried on two different computers, still there was no luck.

Hence I thought the issue might be related to my account. So I went to My NXP - My Account - Change user information and checked the entries. There, I found some fields with asterisk were not filled up. I just filled up all required fields, saved and then tried the download - To my surprise it downloaded straight away without any issues. I am so happy :).

Thanks so much for your support and patience on this. Hope this will help other friends in this forum.

Kind regards,  Anand C

View solution in original post

5 Replies
andrei_skok
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

I am able to download files using the IE, Chrome, Firefox. Try to clear cache, cookies, check your browser settings, try different browser.

If it doesn't work, you can tell me what files you need and I will send them to you.

0 Kudos
Anand_C
Contributor II

Hi  Andrei,

I   tried different browsers, cleared cache and cookies and tried all those - unfortunately it did not work. 

Then I tried on two different computers, still there was no luck.

Hence I thought the issue might be related to my account. So I went to My NXP - My Account - Change user information and checked the entries. There, I found some fields with asterisk were not filled up. I just filled up all required fields, saved and then tried the download - To my surprise it downloaded straight away without any issues. I am so happy :).

Thanks so much for your support and patience on this. Hope this will help other friends in this forum.

Kind regards,  Anand C

Anand_C
Contributor II

Hi Andrei,

Thanks so much for your response. Got it, let me try your suggestions and will update you shortly on the outcome.

Kind regards,

Anand Chemmunda.

0 Kudos
andrei_skok
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

It works on my side. Please try again. If it doen't work, please tell me what design files you try to download.

0 Kudos
Anand_C
Contributor II

Hi Andrei,

Thanks for your response.

I tried to download several RF circuits till now, but every time it goes to the download page which is blank and stays there for ever (nothing happens - just blank screen).  After reading your reply, I tried again this morning to download MRF1K50H 13.56 MHz circuit as an example, but exactly same thing happened.  

No idea why this is happening??

Kind regards,

Anand Chemmunda

0 Kudos