Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PWM control using QN9080

Jump to solution
roem
Contributor II

I'm using the QN9080.
I'm generating PWM using SCTimer.
I want to create a function that stops and regenerates the PWM when a specific command is received.
In the example of scimer_simple_pwm, the PWM generation has been tested, but the PWM output does not stop.
I thought using the SCTIMER_StopTimer function would stop the output at zero, but I guess not.

How can I turn the PWM output on and off?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
nxf56274
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Some material for you to refer. Send a command string through Bluetooth to control a QN908X three-phase PWM. 

The attachment is the code.

Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 days after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
nxf56274
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

How did you test? If possible, make some screenshots about your code.

Have a great day,
TIC

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 days after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos
roem
Contributor II

roem_0-1607643325702.png

Hi,

Here's the code.

Thx.

0 Kudos
nxf56274
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

The red circle code, you needn't put it in the function. deinit should be removed. 

3.png

Have a great day,
TIC

Note:

0 Kudos
roem
Contributor II

Thank you for your answer.
So the PWM is output with the StartTimer, and the PWM is stopped with the StopTimer?
The red circle code was in that function, so it didn't stop?

0 Kudos
nxf56274
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Some material for you to refer. Send a command string through Bluetooth to control a QN908X three-phase PWM. 

The attachment is the code.

Have a great day,
TIC

Note: