cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NXP NCI having to unplug device on program restart

gswdh
Contributor I

Hi,

I'm using the MikroElektronika NFC dongle to do some comms with an ISO 15693 card. It uses the PN7150 transceiver. I've got the software that is provided with it from Mikro working in Eclipse. The annoying with however is that the NxpNci_Connect() function just hangs if called two times in a row, or the device will top responding after a random number of connections. This happens even if I call NxpNci_Disconnect(); before connecting. I also have to unplug and plug the device into the PC before I can connect again.

It happens with the demo program supplied with the software, too. Does anyone know why this happens? Is there a fix or a work around? I believe it appears as an HID device, is there a way of re-enumerating it before trying to connect again?

Thanks

0 Kudos
7 Replies

salt29
Contributor I

Does anybody solved the issue? 

On the example on windows it works perfectly, but I can not replicate it in my code. 

Which is the function that makes the thing work between one instance and the subsequent ? 

0 Kudos

christoph13
Contributor I

Hi everybody,

I also have bought this NFC USB dongle. I am currently stuck with the same problem which gswdh described. Is there a new solution for this problem? I recently discovered that the problem is related to the Windows SetupApi of the HidApi. Maybe there is an example using a later version of a HID lib.
Many thanks for helping in this topic!

Regards

Christoph

0 Kudos

HerrPhy
Contributor I

Hi, 

Did you fix this issue? I'm just facing exactly the same problem. Can anyone share a workaround? Thanks very, very much!!

0 Kudos

gswdh
Contributor I

No one can help?

0 Kudos

Jonathan_Iglesias
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Dear George Waller,

Hope you are doing great, 

Can you please confirm first the software example  you are using, or the link where you got this, to check this examples and replicate this issue in our boards. 

BR

Jonathan

0 Kudos

HerrPhy
Contributor I

The sample code is from this link: http://www.nxp.com/documents/software/SW4335.zip

I think it might be an incomplete example with various issues. Is there an update of it? Thank you very much.

0 Kudos

Jonathan_Iglesias
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Please let me know if you still have the issue or if you solved it. 

Have a great day !

BR

Jonathan

0 Kudos