Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CodeWarrior USB TAP, Windows 7 and Flash Programmer

Jump to solution
mariannabuschle
Contributor II

Hi,

I have CodeWarrior 7.3 installed on a Windows 7 machine and was able to get the USB TAP up and running by following AN4338.

I have now tried to install the standalone Flash Programmer 1.2 because I need some batch scripts to write different Srec files to different memory areas in my board (a 56F8366).

During the installation it complained about the drivers.

When I try to run it it erases the Flash and then gives a "CCCSClient::WriteMemoryDirect: Core not responding" message.

Loading through CodeWarrior works fine.

I have tried substituting the ccs folder with the ccs folder from my CodeWarrior installation and still nothing.

I have also tried the ccs folder from this post: Problem with CodeWarrior USB TAP and Win 7.

Still the same...

Thank you

Marianna S. Buschle

1 Solution
TICS_Fiona
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

The CCS update in AN4338, only works for CodeWarrior 8.3, not for 56800E Flash Programmer. I will upload a new CCS update, please use this one to replace the CCS folder under both CW8.3 and Flash Programmer.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
TICS_Fiona
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

The CCS update in AN4338, only works for CodeWarrior 8.3, not for 56800E Flash Programmer. I will upload a new CCS update, please use this one to replace the CCS folder under both CW8.3 and Flash Programmer.

mariannabuschle
Contributor II

Works perfectly.

Thanks a lot

Best Regards

Marianna

0 Kudos