您的意思是: 
已解决

MC56F8037 still active?

跳至解决方案
768 次查看
Law
Contributor I

Hiya,

I have been using the MC56F8037 processors on a brushless motor controller board I have made. I have been using Quickstart and am still running the classic Codewarrior IDE. All this is still working well. I was having a bit of a look today to see if any upgrades to Quickstart have come about, so that I might change to the newer Codewarrior and finally lay my old Windows machine to rest. It seems that there is a new version of Quickstart, along with a new motor control library. It mentions that MC56F8037 processors are no longer supported by version 2.6 of Quickstart.

I am in the process of revising my motor controller board and have considered a change in processor. Is the MC56F8037 on the way out? Should I switch to something else, such as the 56F832x series? They appear to have similar functionality.

Any advice is appreciated!

Thanks,

Laurence

0 项奖励
回复
1 解答
570 次查看
Wlodek_D_
Senior Contributor II

Hi Laurence,

The MC56F8037 is active product (its status is PRODUCT RAPID GROWTH), so you do not need change your project.

Best regards,

Wlodek_D.

在原帖中查看解决方案

0 项奖励
回复
1 回复
571 次查看
Wlodek_D_
Senior Contributor II

Hi Laurence,

The MC56F8037 is active product (its status is PRODUCT RAPID GROWTH), so you do not need change your project.

Best regards,

Wlodek_D.

0 项奖励
回复