Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The data sheet described in the document was not found

Jump to solution
tomhi
Contributor I

Hello,

I want to know how to use DESFire command,  so I search related description in the MF3D(H)x2 product short data sheet(document number: 364231.https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/data-sheet/MF3DX2_MF3DHX2_SDS.pdf ).

In section 9 DESFire command set, it said: “This section contains an overview of MF3D(H)x2 command codes. A detailed description of all commands is provided in [1]”.

In section 11 References, it said: “[1] Data sheet MF3Dx2 MIFARE DESFire EV2 Functional specification, document number: 2260**”.
The problem is that I can't find this document on the official website.Where is this document? Thank u

Labels (1)
1 Solution
Jonathan_Iglesias
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Dear tom fan,

the information regarding the DESFire family, is secured under NDA (Non Disclosure Agreement) this means that all the information, support, etc. regarding this family should be done using secured communication channels and just to customer with active and signed NDA. as you can see the datasheet you are using is the short datasheet 

pastedImage_1.png

if you want to have access to the full documentation please request an NDA in our private case system, the NDA team will help you sign this and guide you to the path to request the NDA documents.

Support|NXP 

if you have any questions or issues please let me know.

BR

Jonathan

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Jonathan_Iglesias
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Dear tom fan,

the information regarding the DESFire family, is secured under NDA (Non Disclosure Agreement) this means that all the information, support, etc. regarding this family should be done using secured communication channels and just to customer with active and signed NDA. as you can see the datasheet you are using is the short datasheet 

pastedImage_1.png

if you want to have access to the full documentation please request an NDA in our private case system, the NDA team will help you sign this and guide you to the path to request the NDA documents.

Support|NXP 

if you have any questions or issues please let me know.

BR

Jonathan