Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PN7150 Activation Failure Notification

Jump to solution
wilmer_suarez
Contributor III

Hello,

While the PN7150 is scanning, it periodically attempts to activate a target and fails since no target triggered the activation. It is not negatively affecting the system I'm building, I'm just wondering what the reason might be that it keeps triggering an activation attempt when nothing to activate exists?

Thanks

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
IvanRuiz
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

Thank you, I asked because this is not a known problem on the eval board with NXP's host MCU.

In this case please check your hardware, porting of the library, and possibly the environment where your project is at. It is recommended to first start with the eval board and host MCU for which the library was made and then move to a custom solution.

BR,

Ivan.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
IvanRuiz
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

May I ask if you are working with the evaluation board or a custom board and which host MCU?

Thank you.

BR,

Ivan.

0 Kudos
wilmer_suarez
Contributor III

it is on a custom board. With an STM32f207

0 Kudos
IvanRuiz
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

Thank you, I asked because this is not a known problem on the eval board with NXP's host MCU.

In this case please check your hardware, porting of the library, and possibly the environment where your project is at. It is recommended to first start with the eval board and host MCU for which the library was made and then move to a custom solution.

BR,

Ivan.

0 Kudos