cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NHS3100 Temp logger is not working with iOS App

jylee
Contributor III

Hi All,

I am working on NHS3100 with NHS3100 Starter Kit for Temperature Monitoring kit.

When I found Temperature Logger APP in Apple App store, I download it and try to Demo Kit.

But, it did not work. After tapping the Demo kit, the App is closed automatically.

Of cause, the Android App is working without any problem.

For your information, I attached the video recoding file about this malfunction.

The information of my iPhone is

HW : iPhone7

SW : iOS 11.0.3

If there is some wrong what I did, Please correct me.

If not, Please provide a working App with iOS.

Thanks in advance.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

driesmoors
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Jaeyeol Lee,

Can you use an Android phone running the NXP APP Tag Info, and send me the full contents that can be read out from the NHS3100 Demo PCB? You may do the same using the Tag Info APP on iOS, if you have no Android phone lying around.

Tx,
Dries.

0 Kudos

jylee
Contributor III

Hi Dries,

With “NXP TagInfo By NXP” App, it works perfectly. I send a video file which working with the “NXP TagInfo By NXP” App.

Thanks,

Best Regards.

Tommy Jae-yeol Lee

0 Kudos

driesmoors
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Jaeyeol Lee,

My language skills are very limited. Is the small popup that is displayed after the crash:
pastedImage_1.png
providing the option to have a look at the crash report? If so, can you send it to me or post it here?

Thanks
Dries.

0 Kudos

jylee
Contributor III

Hi Dries,

Thanks for your reply.

You can ignore that message. It just means “recording stop?”.

Anyhow, let me send another video file recoded with English for your convenience.

Please refer to the attachment, <<NHS3100__iOS_App_Malfunction_Recodring_25Oct2017.mp4>>.

For your information, another NXP’s iOS App, “NFC TagInfo by NXP” is working with Demo Kit.

And, hope to enjoy the photo of my son.^^

Thanks,

Best Regards.

Tommy(Jae-yeol) Lee

0 Kudos