cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HITAG S not responding to UID Request

Jump to solution
Felix0209
Contributor II

I am designing a custom hardware using stm32 and HTRC11001T  I have got communications with the HTRC110 working but when I try and send any of the UID Request commands specified in the HITAG S data sheet I no response that looks like any of the coding responses. I have set up my code to receive the anti-collision coding but it isn't picking up anything. I have attached to photos below of my command

yellow - antenna

blue Dout

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Felix0209
Contributor II

I finally solved the problem by tweaking the electrical side of things - making sure coil - end is at about 140V. also I changed the timings slightly of the command - using cursors and checking data sheet

Hope this helps anyone with the same problem

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Felix0209
Contributor II

I finally solved the problem by tweaking the electrical side of things - making sure coil - end is at about 140V. also I changed the timings slightly of the command - using cursors and checking data sheet

Hope this helps anyone with the same problem

0 Kudos
Felix0209
Contributor II

I also know the ID from an off the shelf module so I can send the select (UID) command and it looks more promising with the SOC but still has no data

0 Kudos
EduardoZamora
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello @Felix0209

Hope you are doing well.

Could you please confirm that you have followed this App Note: Read/write devices based on the HITAG read/write IC HTRC110 for the design of your reader?

Is your development based on the Control library HTRC110 we provide? Unfortunately, there is no example for HITAG S, but you could use this library as a reference.

Regards,
Eduardo.

0 Kudos
Felix0209
Contributor II

Yes I followed that app note and yes i used the library as a reference

0 Kudos
EduardoZamora
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

By any chance, did you manufacture your device based on our HITAG S IC or is it a product from a third-party?

Regards,
Eduardo.

0 Kudos
Felix0209
Contributor II
0 Kudos
EduardoZamora
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Since this is an end product from a third-party, I would recommend you contacting the product manufacturer for further support on this part.

I apologize for the inconvenience this might cause you.

Regards,
Eduardo.

0 Kudos