次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

HITAG S not responding to UID Request

ソリューションへジャンプ
594件の閲覧回数
Felix0209
Contributor II

I am designing a custom hardware using stm32 and HTRC11001T  I have got communications with the HTRC110 working but when I try and send any of the UID Request commands specified in the HITAG S data sheet I no response that looks like any of the coding responses. I have set up my code to receive the anti-collision coding but it isn't picking up anything. I have attached to photos below of my command

yellow - antenna

blue Dout

ラベル(1)
タグ(1)
0 件の賞賛
返信
1 解決策
463件の閲覧回数
Felix0209
Contributor II

I finally solved the problem by tweaking the electrical side of things - making sure coil - end is at about 140V. also I changed the timings slightly of the command - using cursors and checking data sheet

Hope this helps anyone with the same problem

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 件の賞賛
返信
7 返答(返信)
464件の閲覧回数
Felix0209
Contributor II

I finally solved the problem by tweaking the electrical side of things - making sure coil - end is at about 140V. also I changed the timings slightly of the command - using cursors and checking data sheet

Hope this helps anyone with the same problem

0 件の賞賛
返信
593件の閲覧回数
Felix0209
Contributor II

I also know the ID from an off the shelf module so I can send the select (UID) command and it looks more promising with the SOC but still has no data

0 件の賞賛
返信
568件の閲覧回数
EduardoZamora
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello @Felix0209

Hope you are doing well.

Could you please confirm that you have followed this App Note: Read/write devices based on the HITAG read/write IC HTRC110 for the design of your reader?

Is your development based on the Control library HTRC110 we provide? Unfortunately, there is no example for HITAG S, but you could use this library as a reference.

Regards,
Eduardo.

0 件の賞賛
返信
529件の閲覧回数
Felix0209
Contributor II

Yes I followed that app note and yes i used the library as a reference

0 件の賞賛
返信
501件の閲覧回数
EduardoZamora
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

By any chance, did you manufacture your device based on our HITAG S IC or is it a product from a third-party?

Regards,
Eduardo.

0 件の賞賛
返信
487件の閲覧回数
Felix0209
Contributor II
0 件の賞賛
返信
483件の閲覧回数
EduardoZamora
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Since this is an end product from a third-party, I would recommend you contacting the product manufacturer for further support on this part.

I apologize for the inconvenience this might cause you.

Regards,
Eduardo.

0 件の賞賛
返信