Encryption options using CLRC663

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Encryption options using CLRC663

ghighland
Contributor I

We're using a CLRC663 and MiFARE Ultralight C cards with v4.040.05.011646 of the NXP Reader Library.

We're researching what options are available to us with the NXP Reader Library to encrypt/decrypt the data we're writing to the cards so it cannot be copied/forged.

The documentation that comes with the NXP Reader Library documents the phalMful_UlcAuthenticate() API, but I'm unsure what needs to be configured, both on the reader side and on the application that data-fills the cards, in order to use authentication.

Are there examples available to show how MiFARE Ultralight C cards can be used securely with the NXP Reader Library?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

estephania_mart
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello, 

I believe that the CLEV6630B NFC Reader Library Including all software examples (Sw297845) would be helpful for you.

Nonetheless, this information is under NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement) for which you will be asked to register in Docstore

Also, as this is under NDA if you have questions regarding the topic you will need to submit the question through a case in the Support|NXP

Best Regards, 

Estephania 

0 Kudos