use automatic code generation tools MBD toolbox for 5744P then  import to S32 DS happened an errior

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

use automatic code generation tools MBD toolbox for 5744P then  import to S32 DS happened an errior

q380742432
Contributor I

I use automatic code generation tools MBD toolbox for 5744P creat one project  ,when I import the  project  to S32 Design Studio for Power v1.1 ,It happened an errior "Program "g++" not found in PATH"    "Program "gcc" not found in PATH".

Original Attachment has been moved to: 5744p_work.rar

0 Kudos
5 Replies

q380742432
Contributor I

I have attached my  project,Hope to get help.

Thanks!

0 Kudos

dumitru-daniel_
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello, 

This issue has been recently moved into our Model Based Community. Since it passed some time since you opened this thread - in need to ask you - Have you fix the issue ? Do you still need assistance from your side ?

Thank you!

Daniel

0 Kudos

dumitru-daniel_
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Until we get a feedback i'm going to presume you have fixed the issues. 

For the records, the is no straightforward method to import the generated files into any of the IDEs (except for S32K toolbox and S32DS where we have special feature)

Anyhow - the procedure is mainly manually - and my suggestion is to start with a "Hello World" stationary type of project in S32Design Studio IDE for the processor you are interested in, and then to start adding the files that are generated from Matlab.

Doing so - you have the advance that the IDE already set up the toolchain/build tools invocation paths and all the debugger settings for you. All you do is simply adding new files to an existing project.

You can add those files in a start way - by creating relative links to the Matlab generated files - so that you can keep doing changes in the Simulink and regenerate the files any time you need.

Keep in mind that you might need to change the linker command files, startup files and some the default compiler/linker/assembler options in order to match the ones from the Toolbox.

Hope this helps!

Best regards,

Daniel

0 Kudos

q380742432
Contributor I

thank you! I will try

0 Kudos

stanish
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Could you possibly attach your project?

This will help us to check us what is wrong with the project.

Thanks!

Stan

0 Kudos