cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RF Power Field Effect Transistor Non-linear Model

andrewbarinov
Contributor I

Hello,

I'm using RF transistor MRF6V10010N at frequncies between 960-1250Mhz. In order to simulate matching network and evaluate transistor gain, using AWR Microwave Office, I need wide band parameters of this transistor. Unfortunately, there is no nonlinear data library (AWR Model KIT) for this Transistor on your website. Is it possible to get it somehow? I have downloaded MRF6V10010N Datasheet, but there is no suitable transistor parameters there.

Best regards,

Andrew

0 Kudos
4 Replies

Daniel_Popa
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Andrew,

Unfortunately, this community does not covers such topics. We are only focused on topics related with MATLAB/Simulink code-generation and simulation for NXP microprocessors.

My suggestion is to go via Support Request option on Support|NXP page. This way your request will be routed to the appropriate team inside NXP.

Hope this will help you!

Thank you!

Daniel 

0 Kudos

andrewbarinov
Contributor I

Thank you Daniel,

Bit I don't even understand, where to write my question. On the link you suggested there are:  technical communities, Chat, Support Requests and Additional Support. I suppose I should write to the last section (NXP Approved Engineering Consultants), but i cant find out where to describe my problem inside the section.

Thank you,

Andrew

0 Kudos

Daniel_Popa
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Andrew,

You'll need to click here:

pastedImage_2.png

or use this direct link: https://nxpcommunity.force.com/community/ 

Then you will need to fill a new case:

pastedImage_3.png

This way your question will be routed via TIC internal NXP support engineers.

Hope this helps!

Daniel

0 Kudos

andrewbarinov
Contributor I

Thank you so much, Daniel!

I have sent my request due to this form. Waiting for any answer...

Best regards,

Andrew

0 Kudos