Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MBDT S32K makefile error

Jump to solution
Sriram
Contributor IV

Hello , 

I updated the s32kxx mbdt toolbox from 4.2.0 to 4.3.0. After updating the toolbox i am not able to build and deploy any nxp mbdt based models . it builds the model and displays it in the side window in simulink but after that the model throws an error '

C:\Users\welcome\Desktop\NXP - Matlab files\adc_software_trigger_s32k14x_mbd_rtw>"I:\\bin\win64\gmake" -f adc_software_trigger_s32k14x.mk COPY_MDLREF_INCLUDES=0 GENERATE_ERT_S_FUNCTION=0 INCLUDE_MDL_TERMINATE_FCN=1 COMBINE_OUTPUT_UPDATE_FCNS=1 MULTI_INSTANCE_CODE=0 INTEGER_CODE=0 OPTS="-DTID01EQ=0" adc_software_trigger_s32k14x.mk:580: *** target pattern contains no `%'. Stop. ### Build procedure for adc_software_trigger_s32k14x aborted due to an error.

i tried different models and even ran example models to check but the " *** target pattern contains no `%'."error  is always there, I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the toolbox but the error didnt go away.

Can you guys help me how to get rid of this error.

Thanks

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Sriram
Contributor IV

Uninstalled the nxp mbdt support package and installed it again . That solved the issue

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Sriram
Contributor IV

Uninstalled the nxp mbdt support package and installed it again . That solved the issue

0 Kudos
FaithWade
Contributor I

Can you post the entire log?
It's unclear what file it is complaining about line 7 of.

0 Kudos