License Error: -9, Model-Based Design Toolbox License Invalid, please go to The Model-Based Design Development Toolbox Web Site and include error number.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

License Error: -9, Model-Based Design Toolbox License Invalid, please go to The Model-Based Design Development Toolbox Web Site and include error number.

Jump to solution
michaelliang1
Contributor I

May anyone know what is the problem is about error "License Error: -9, Model-Based Design Toolbox License Invalid, please go to The Model-Based Design Development Toolbox Web Site and include error number".

It occurred when I run simulation with Model-Based Design Toolbox examples.

Many Thanks!

1 Solution
constantinrazva
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello michaelliang1‌,

Can you please check if the license.lic or license.dat file is in the right place? It should be in 

{Toolbox installation directory}\lic

If that is the case, can you please follow the steps in this video (around 1'50'')? Or if it's easier for you, I attached here a full licensing guide. 

Let me know if it works.

Hope this helps,

Razvan.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
constantinrazva
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello michaelliang1‌,

Can you please check if the license.lic or license.dat file is in the right place? It should be in 

{Toolbox installation directory}\lic

If that is the case, can you please follow the steps in this video (around 1'50'')? Or if it's easier for you, I attached here a full licensing guide. 

Let me know if it works.

Hope this helps,

Razvan.

michaelliang1
Contributor I

Very good!Many Thanks!

0 Kudos