cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues about building the MBD examples for MPC5744P V2.0

paul_xu
Contributor II

Hello ,

I can build the MBD example like “ adc_ctu_dma_model ” and generate .c / .h /.elf files correctly. When I build “ sil_top_model_pnt ”,there is a error about:“ runtime error R6016
- not enough space for thread data
”,I don`t know how to solve it.  If you can share some experience for this problem.dumitru-daniel.popa

image001(05-18-2(05-18-22-37-36).png

Thanks a lot !

Paul

0 Kudos
3 Replies

dumitru-daniel_
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Paul,

First of all - as a general thing - for SIL or PIL modelling you should click on RUN button as if you are simulation the model. You don't need to use BUILD MODEL button

Capture.JPG

Now, coming back you your issue runtime error R6016 - not enough space for thread data ” it seems that this one has to do with Windows OS. This is all i found about this issue: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/126709/prb-error-on-win32s-r6016---not-enough-space-for-thr... 

Personally, i've never faced this kind of error but i would start by increasing the memory allocated for Matlab process.

Capture.JPG

Hope this will help you!

Best regards,
Daniel

0 Kudos

paul_xu
Contributor II

Hi Daniel,

Thank you very much for your reply!

I tested the way that you said, but it seems not work. I reinstalled MATLAB R2016a and MBD examples for MPC5744P V2.0. I only clicked the RUN button. There are two errors, and if you have experience about this?

QQ截图20170604211031.jpg

Thanks a lot!

Paul Xu

0 Kudos

dumitru-daniel_
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Paul, 

Can you try to install the Matlab in a path without spaces ? Right now your installation is in D:/Program Files/MATLAB.

From your last screenshot it seems that the path is broken into 2 separate commands that do not exist hence the issues (NO SUCH FILES AND DIRECTORIES) you are having with the running the SIL and PIL

Best regards,
Daniel

0 Kudos