cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IEEE 1588 PTP source code for MQX 4.2 ?

danielbasilio
Contributor I

Hello

Is the IEEE 1588 PTP source code available with  MQX 4.2 ? There is a demo application available in the RTOS but it stops after 4 hours. Is it possible to obtain the IEEE 1588 source code in MQX from NXP ?

Thanks in advance

Daniel

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

danielchen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Daniel

IEEE 1588 PTP is an add-on add on software, a full stack implementation is available from IXXAT, you need to contact directly to IXXAT

IXXAT - Communications Solutions for Machines, Safety and Automotive 

Have a great day!

0 Kudos

danielbasilio
Contributor I

Hi Daniel

Thanks for your response. I did contact IXXAT about this and they responded with the following below:

"Some years ago we did some testing on a Vybrid platform – it was the VF65GS10. But we did not do the portation of the software to this CPU. The portation was done by Freescale and they did it inside MQX. We just tested their binary they delivered to us. We even do not have the code here.Therefore I can tell you, that basic functionality was OK, but we cannot deliver source code to you.

The source code portation might be deliverable from Freescale (NXP – Qualcomm)."

So that is why I would like to find out if the source code is available in MQX from NXP.

Thanks

0 Kudos

danielchen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Let me check with develop team and get it back to you when I have results.

0 Kudos

danielbasilio
Contributor I

Thanks for your help with this Daniel

0 Kudos

danielchen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Daniel Basilio

I got some feedback that the source code package is released together with MQX 4.2, please refer to this page for the details:

https://community.nxp.com/thread/359537

pastedImage_1.png

Are these code OK?

0 Kudos