Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need sample code for evaluation board

Jump to solution
natarajmani
Contributor III

Dear Friend,

we bought evaluation board ( Xpc56xx MOTHERBOARD WITH MPC564AADPT324 MINIMODULE )from Freescale ..i just want to check all the peripherals ,but i did not get any sample code ..kindly send me sample code for all peripherals( like Led,Buttons,Adc,CAN,LIN )..

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
martin_kovar
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Yes, you can.

Regards,

Martin

View solution in original post

12 Replies
martin_kovar
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi nataraj mani,

I am sending you cookbook which contains basic samples for most peripherals.

http://cache.freescale.com/files/32bit/doc/app_note/AN2865.pdf

MPC5500 and MPC5600 Simple Cookbook Code

Regards,

Martin

0 Kudos
natarajmani
Contributor III

Hi,

Thank you friend,i have analyzed the evaluation board..in that led is connected to PE4,PE5,PE6,PE7..ANALOG INPUT is connected to PB0..now i want to toggle those Led's and i want to check analog input ..i don't want disturb other peripheral now....i did not get exact code for toggling led's and analog channel from cookbook ..so please send me exact code for My evaluation board..

0 Kudos
martin_kovar
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

I am sending you example PiNToggleStationery for Andora. The are some redundant functions in the example. Try it and eventually adjust it for LED toggle only.

Example XPC564AKIT PinToggleStationery CW210

I hope that this example will be helpfull fo you.

Regards,

Martin

0 Kudos
natarajmani
Contributor III

hi ,

Thank you friend,can i flash the program to evaluation board directly without any modification ..

0 Kudos
martin_kovar
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Yes, you can.

Regards,

Martin

natarajmani
Contributor III

Hi

thank you friend,,i am going to check all the peripherals separately  which is connected with the board,,please provide me sample code for all peripherals..

0 Kudos
martin_kovar
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

We have created example for eQADC. Try to use the cookbook which I sent you before. There are sample codes for FMPLL, eMIOS, LIN, CAN and other peripherals. It is possible that it will be necessary to do little modifications for Andora, but now it is not possible to create examples for all peripherals.

Example MPC5644A eQADC channel 146 conversion+calibration CW210

Regards,

Martin

0 Kudos
natarajmani
Contributor III

Dear friend ,,

Thank you ,,i want to know the resolution of given ADC Code(Example MPC5644A eQADC channel 146 conversion+calibration CW210)..and which Analog channel has been selected for the Analog input.and i need pin diagram for MPC5644A.(324P)  ..and what will be the accuracy of this code.

0 Kudos
natarajmani
Contributor III

hi friend,

Thanks..i am going to flash the program onto the processor..i have multilink universal programmer.i did not get any programmer manual..i want to know how flash the program onto the board ..could you please send me step by step procedure..

0 Kudos
martin_kovar
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Do you use some IDE eventually what IDE do you use? What kind of file do you want to flash? Have you some project or binary file or Srecord file?

Regards,

Martin

0 Kudos
natarajmani
Contributor III

hi,

i am using CW for MPC55xx and MPC56xx 2.10 ..i am going to check sample code which you sent .i need  step by step procedure ..

0 Kudos
martin_kovar
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

I am sending you two documents for creating, building and debugging projects in CW 2.10.  Qiuck Start.pdf shows how to create and build project. Before you press make button, you have to decide if you want to flash program to the RAM target or to the FLASH target. If you choose RAM target the program will run until the first reset. If you choose FLASH target, program will be permanently saved in the flash memory and will run also after the reset.

After you make the program, then press debug button which is placed next to the make button and then use second document which I sent you. This document describes how to connect debugger and how to debug the program.

Regards,

Martin

0 Kudos